Magi Summer Seminar Application
Seeing Reality: Conversations in Science, Faith and Philosophy
June 5th-9th 2017
at the University of Pennsylvania
2- Step Application Process
1) Complete your details on the online form below.
2) Send a Statement of Interest to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first round of selection will close Friday, March 3rd. Following that, applications will be reviewed based on availability.
Guidelines for Statement of Interest:To qualify for the fully funded financial scholarship, you need to write a Statement of Interest to explain why you would like to attend this summer seminar. Here are some guidelines that may help you:
- Should be between 250-500 words.
- Explain your current research interests
- Explain why you would like to attend this seminar and what you would like to get from it
- Explain what you think you could contribute to the discussions
For those interested in our Summer Residential Program, please submit this application form. A full application requires a statement of interest to be submitted by e-mail in addition to this form.
If you have questions or concerns about this form, please contact email@example.com.