PRRUCS-Perry Spring Break Fellowship
INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT
FAITH-BASED COMMUNITY-SERVING ORGANIZATIONS
APPLY TO BECOME A PRRUCS-PERRY FELLOW
FINAL DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15
- Visit and learn about several faith-based community services in Philadelphia spanning various faith traditions.
- Meet with the leaders of these organizations and learn about the services they provide.
- Participate in service opportunities.
- Engage in reflective discussions with peers, faculty, and guest speakers on the deeper questions invoked by faith-based community service, service-learning, and service generally.
- Be recognized as a PRRUCS-Perry Fellow.
3 Days during Spring Break:
Monday 3/4—Wednesday 3/6 (breakfast – dinner)
Free. All transportation from Penn, meals, site visits, and seminar materials are included.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a resume and brief statement of interest to Wendy Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the fellowship spots are filled.